Blow up some balloons.
Throw a themed party.
Start a daily journal.
Write a poem about boredom.
Brainstorm for new knock-knock jokes.
44. Make your own pizza pie (Photo credit: Howard Walfish)Make your own pizza pie.
Bake a cake.
Catch up with long-lost friends.
Watch a documentary.
Play a childhood game.
Put together a scrapbook.
Pick up an entirely different language.
Learn a new hobby or skill. ?
Clean up your computer.
Pick out and learn five new words from the dictionary.
Pluck your bush-like eyebrows. all
Brush up math.
Fix things around the house.
31. Put together the ultimate sandwich (Photo credit: Jiuck)Put together the ultimate sandwich.
Do an inventory of your cupboards and pantry.
Create your own comic book.
Start a vegetable garden. things to do when bored at home,
Bathe your dogs and other pets.
Give your home a fresh lick of paint.
25. Teach your dog a new trick (Photo credit: redjar)Teach your dog a new trick.
Organize your garage.
Make a list.
Enjoy a relaxing bath.
Mow your lawn.
19. Wash your vehicle (Photo credit: bark)Wash your vehicle. you
Paint your nails.
Create a home video and upload it on the internet.
Dance like there’s no tomorrow!
Sing your heart out.
Be a social butterfly on social networking sites.
Catch up on your favorite soap operas.
Give yourself a makeover. things to do when bored at home
Write your very own book.
9. Climb a tree (Photo credit: camknows)Climb a tree.
Build miniature models.
Read a novel. what to do when your bored at home
Play video games.
Do your laundry.
Try a new recipe.
Tidy up your entire room.
Implement the money saving tips found here
2. Organized closet (Photo credit: Rubbermaid Products)Organize your closet.
Read online articles like this one.
94. Set up a lemonade stand (Photo credit: EvinDC)Set up a lemonade stand.
Sunbathe nude in your own backyard.
Go troll online forums.life-threatening grudges
Brainstorm for cusswords that will make your mom cringe.
Try some logic puzzles.
Do a crossword puzzle.
Chauffer your friends around.
85. Challenge yourself to stay motionless for an hour (Photo credit: naraekim0801)Challenge yourself to stay motionless for an hour.
Learn how to make a website.
Recall all your classmates from high school.
Call people and hang up on the 2nd ring.
Draw up a list of the to-die-for delicacies in your locality.
Translate a foreign book.
Pretend you’re blind and walk around the house with your eyes closed.
Practice writing with your non-dominant hand.
Learn how to play a new instrument.
Hold your breath as long as you can.
Watch reruns of your favorite cartoon show.
Make puppets and do your own show.
Make a bucket list.
73. Go camping in your backyard (Photo credit: Will Merydith)Go camping in your backyard.
Go online shopping.
Decorate your room with recycled materials.
Create a budget for the next month.
Arrange your books in alphabetical order.
Take a picture every hour.
Make paper flowers.
Develop principles to live by.
Polish the silver.
64. Walk around the house naked (Photo credit: Bruce)Walk around the house naked.
Go on Chatroullete.
Make a collage.
Master the basics of chess.
Organize and host a Wii tennis tournament.
Run up and down your stairs.
Follow the neighborhood cat all day.
Dress up as your favorite superhero.
Get rid of stale/rotten items in your fridge.
55. Wash the ever-growing pile of dishes (Photo credit: Amancay Maahs)Wash the ever-growing pile of dishes.
Water the plants.
Sew the loose buttons back on your clothes.
Act out a scene from your favorite play.
Howl at passersby.
Go see a movie.
Volunteer to be help someone out for the day with their work.
Try out different hairstyles.
Make homemade ice cream.
Prepare the entire week’s menu.
Make up your face to look like a clown.
Think of another 101 things to do when you’re bored at home.
Count your visible pores.