2. Organized closet (Photo credit: Rubbermaid Products)Organize your closet.
Read online articles like this one.
Take a picture every hour.
Make paper flowers.
Develop principles to live by.
Polish the silver.
64. Walk around the house naked (Photo credit: Bruce)Walk around the house naked.
Go on Chatroullete.
Make a collage.
Master the basics of chess.
Organize and host a Wii tennis tournament.
Run up and down your stairs.
Follow the neighborhood cat all day.
Dress up as your favorite superhero.
Get rid of stale/rotten items in your fridge.
55. Wash the ever-growing pile of dishes (Photo credit: Amancay Maahs)Wash the ever-growing pile of dishes.
Water the plants.
Sew the loose buttons back on your clothes.
Act out a scene from your favorite play.
Howl at passersby.
Go see a movie.
Blow up some balloons.
Throw a themed party.
Start a daily journal.
Write a poem about boredom.
Brainstorm for new knock-knock jokes.
44. Make your own pizza pie (Photo credit: Howard Walfish)Make your own pizza pie.
Bake a cake.
Catch up with long-lost friends.
Watch a documentary.
Play a childhood game.
Put together a scrapbook.
Pick up an entirely different language.
Learn a new hobby or skill. ?
Clean up your computer.
Pick out and learn five new words from the dictionary.
Pluck your bush-like eyebrows. all
Brush up math.
Fix things around the house.
31. Put together the ultimate sandwich (Photo credit: Jiuck)Put together the ultimate sandwich.
Do an inventory of your cupboards and pantry.
Create your own comic book.
Start a vegetable garden. things to do when bored at home,
Bathe your dogs and other pets.
Give your home a fresh lick of paint.
25. Teach your dog a new trick (Photo credit: redjar)Teach your dog a new trick.
Organize your garage.
Make a list.
Enjoy a relaxing bath.
Mow your lawn.
19. Wash your vehicle (Photo credit: bark)Wash your vehicle. you
Paint your nails.
Create a home video and upload it on the internet.
Dance like there’s no tomorrow!
Sing your heart out.
Be a social butterfly on social networking sites.
Catch up on your favorite soap operas.
Give yourself a makeover. things to do when bored at home
Write your very own book.
9. Climb a tree (Photo credit: camknows)Climb a tree.
Build miniature models.
Read a novel. what to do when your bored at home
Play video games.
Do your laundry.
Try a new recipe.
Tidy up your entire room.
Implement the money saving tips found here
Arrange your books in alphabetical order.
Create a budget for the next month.
Decorate your room with recycled materials.
Go online shopping.
73. Go camping in your backyard (Photo credit: Will Merydith)Go camping in your backyard.
Think of another 101 things to do when you’re bored at home.
Count your visible pores.
Make up your face to look like a clown.
Prepare the entire week’s menu.
Make homemade ice cream.
Try out different hairstyles.
Volunteer to be help someone out for the day with their work.
94. Set up a lemonade stand (Photo credit: EvinDC)Set up a lemonade stand.
Sunbathe nude in your own backyard.
Go troll online forums.life-threatening grudges
Brainstorm for cusswords that will make your mom cringe.
Try some logic puzzles.
Do a crossword puzzle.
Chauffer your friends around.
85. Challenge yourself to stay motionless for an hour (Photo credit: naraekim0801)Challenge yourself to stay motionless for an hour.
Learn how to make a website.
Recall all your classmates from high school.
Call people and hang up on the 2nd ring.
Draw up a list of the to-die-for delicacies in your locality.
Translate a foreign book.
Pretend you’re blind and walk around the house with your eyes closed.
Practice writing with your non-dominant hand.
Learn how to play a new instrument.
Hold your breath as long as you can.
Watch reruns of your favorite cartoon show.
Make puppets and do your own show.
Make a bucket list.